|The Fifield family portrait taken by an unknown photographer, probably before Frank’s marriage to Charlotte Wallace.|
|The house where the Ruggs lived from 1825 to 1872. Andrew Jackson Rugg was born here on 21 September 1841. The photo was taken by Carleton Nims circa 1925.|
As archival collections go, the papers of Lucinda (Beverstock) Rugg is small—consisting of six folders.
|This is the only known photograph of School House #5 probably taken by Carleton Nims shortly before the building was removed in the mid-1920s.|
|A photograph of School House #4 probably taken by Carleton Nims in the 1920s. It looks much the same today except that the field is now forested.|
Geographically District #4 was the south end of Sullivan.
|The motto for School #3 written by David Seward still hangs over the entrance to the school room.|
Geographically District #3 was the northeast corner of Sullivan. The border to the west was the Masonian Patent Line.